Just Arrived: 446-mile Porsche 911R in GT Silver over Tarpan Brown Leather
2016 Porsche 911R – Just Arrived
- • Built to honor the 50th anniversary of Porsche’s original 911R
- • 446 miles since delivered
- • Has original window sticker, owner’s manuals, tools
- • One of 296 produced for the U.S. for only one year in 2016
- • 500 horsepower 4.0-liter flat six engine, 6-speed manual GT Sport transmission
- • Optioned in the rare and highly prized GT Silver over Tarpan Brown leather
- • Has single mass flywheel with reinforced clutch, front axle lift, LED Porsche Dynamic Light System, extended range fuel tank, extended interior package with door panels and dashboard trim in leather
Just arrived at Canepa: a 446-mile 2016 Porsche 911R in the exquisite GT Silver over Tarpan Brown leather. An example that is as close to showroom-delivery condition as you can get, nothing about this naturally aspirated, limited edition supercar is ordinary. Carbon bucket seats covered in Tarpan Brown leather with Houndstooth inserts, single mass flywheel with a reinforced clutch, LED Porsche Dynamic Light System, front axle lift, and of course the era-defining 500 horsepower 4.0-liter flat six engine and 6-speed GT Sport manual transmission.
To inquire and receive more details about this car coming soon, please email us at [email protected].
- An 80s Icon: 1985 Porsche 962C April 4, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of April 3rd April 3, 2020
- A 962 In A Speedster’s Clothing: Canepa’s Porsche 911 “962 Twin Turbo Speedster” April 3, 2020
- Driving Purity: 1992 Porsche 911 Carrera RS April 3, 2020
- Porsche 917/30 Engine Build Time Lapse April 1, 2020