From The Race Track To The Street: 1976 Porsche 934 Turbo RSR
Watch as we fire up the 1976 Porsche 934 after a thorough restoration mechanical restoration that we carried out last year. One of only 31 cars ever built and of those we have converted 3 of them from race duty to street cars. Currently we are working on a 1977 Porsche 934.5 conversion which will be our 4th conversion. Originally revealed and displayed at the 2019 Luftgekühlt 6 Porsche show in Los Angeles, turn up the volume and enjoy the air-cooled musical bliss that only vintage Porsches can provide.
Look below for some of the photos of the car once we completed the restoration.
Check our inventory for current collector car offerings: Click here to view inventory.
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of May 29th May 29, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk With Bruce Canepa May 23, 2020
- Canepa Entrusted With Race-Winning Ford GTLM Race Cars May 19, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of May 15th May 18, 2020
- Canepa’s 1970 AMC Javelin Trans-Am May 9, 2020