Canepa Shop Walk – Week of November 29th
On this month’s edition of the November Canepa Shop Walk, we change it up a little bit and actually walk you through our shop! Sit down for a little bit this weekend and take a virtual stroll through our 70,000 square foot facility in Scotts Valley, California and enjoy some automotive nirvana.
Among the cars you’ll see automotive icons such as the 1966 Ford GT40 that we are currently restoring, chassis P/1067. A plethora of 959s fill our shop, along with the last original Shelby Cobra 427 ever produced, a custom green Lamborghini Countach, and who could forget the entire motorsports facility towards the back of our shop?
Enjoy your inside pass to take a walk through to see what is normally closed to the public, take in all of the interesting projects, and keep your eyes out for changing projects as new cars cycle in and out of our facility.
Is there something specific that you’d like us to feature or to show on the next shopwalk? Drop us an email at [email protected] and let us know!
Check out our social media!
Check out our last shop walk by clicking this link: November 1st, 2019 Canepa Shop Walk
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of January 15th, 2021 January 16, 2021
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of January 8th, 2021 January 9, 2021
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of December 24th, 2020 December 25, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of December 18th, 2020 December 19, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of December 11th, 2020 December 11, 2020