Canepa Shop Walk – Week of November 1st, 2019
Tune in this week on our Canepa Shop Walk as we take you through our 70,000 square foot facility. Enjoy some behind-the-scenes photos of our current projects. Ongoing restoration projects also include a Ferrari Dino 246GT, a Porsche 907, Porsche 959s, and other fantastic automobiles.
Whether you’re a fan of Porsches, Mercedes-Benz, Lamborghini, Shelby, Audi, hot rods or everything in between, Canepa has something for you. As well as a showroom full of top-tier collector cars for sale, Canepa has a number of departments under one roof. This allows for us to perform almost all work in house by our trained technicians. Service, motorsports, Porsche 959, upholstery, fabrication, paint and body, and detail.
In addition to our main departments, available and open to the public 6 days a week is the crown jewel of Canepa: the Canepa Motorsports Museum. Some cars include the 1970 24 Hours of Daytona-winning Porsche 917K, dirt track sprint cars, IMSA racers and prototypes. These cars are displayed proudly and are rare motorsports legends that are upstairs for you to enjoy.
Check our Canepa Shop Walk: October Shop Walk
Follow us on social media to see peeks behind the curtains daily on projects, new cars, and news from Canepa.
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of November 1st, 2019 November 1, 2019
- Coca-Cola Porsche 962-102 Hot Laps October 5, 2019
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of October 4th October 4, 2019
- BREAKING: CANEPA GROUP INC. ANNOUNCED AS EXCLUSIVE CALIFORNIA DEALER FOR THE FJ COMPANY September 30, 2019
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of September 6th September 7, 2019