Canepa Cars and Coffee Season Opener April 8th, 2017
Rain or shine Canepa Cars and Coffee rocks! For our first event of 2017 one of the first vehicles to arrive was a Porsche. No surprise there, but it took the form of a tractor. Yes, you never know what will show up at Canepa Cars and Coffee!
John Fitzpatrick (#LivingLegend) was in the motorsport area signing copies of his new book “Fitz: My Life at the Wheel” and absolutely delighting everyone who was lucky enough to speak with him. Thanks to all that braved the changeable weather and brought out their fantastic cars, including Matthias Rezzato, who’s Trabant won the Hagerty’s Peoples Choice Award.
Next month – Dragsters (and sunshine)! Don “Snake” Prudhomme will be coming to fire up the Canepa Motorsports Museum’s 1967 Shelby Super Snake Dragster. Don’t miss it!
- On board with Bruce Canepa and his Porsche 935 July 31, 2020
- Canepa Shopwalk – Week of July 25th July 25, 2020
- Gordon Murray’s T.50 Supercar: The Ultimate Road-Going V12 Engine July 21, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of July 17th July 18, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of July 10th July 10, 2020