Canepa Cars and Coffee Season Opener April 8th, 2017
Rain or shine Canepa Cars and Coffee rocks! For our first event of 2017 one of the first vehicles to arrive was a Porsche. No surprise there, but it took the form of a tractor. Yes, you never know what will show up at Canepa Cars and Coffee!
John Fitzpatrick (#LivingLegend) was in the motorsport area signing copies of his new book “Fitz: My Life at the Wheel” and absolutely delighting everyone who was lucky enough to speak with him. Thanks to all that braved the changeable weather and brought out their fantastic cars, including Matthias Rezzato, who’s Trabant won the Hagerty’s Peoples Choice Award.
Next month – Dragsters (and sunshine)! Don “Snake” Prudhomme will be coming to fire up the Canepa Motorsports Museum’s 1967 Shelby Super Snake Dragster. Don’t miss it!
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of February 26th, 2021 February 27, 2021
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of February 19th, 2021 February 20, 2021
- Bruce Canepa racing his 1979 Porsche 935 at Rolex Monterey Motorsport Reunion February 17, 2021
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of February 12th, 2021 February 13, 2021
- Bruce Canepa racing the 1970 AMC Javelin at the 2013 Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion February 9, 2021