1973 Shadow DN2 Start Up
There are few things on planet earth that sound like something from out of this world, inciting wonder and excitement at the same time. The 1973 Shadow DN2 needs no introduction. A big-block, twin-turbocharged Can-Am monster. You only need to listen for a minute to determine that is a monster Can-Am contestant, and that the power behind the driver is begging to be put down to the ground.
Watch this short clip after our restoration of this legendary race car as we warm up those turbos and get some revs in.
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of May 29th May 29, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk With Bruce Canepa May 23, 2020
- Canepa Entrusted With Race-Winning Ford GTLM Race Cars May 19, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of May 15th May 18, 2020
- Canepa’s 1970 AMC Javelin Trans-Am May 9, 2020