1973 Shadow DN2 Start Up
There are few things on planet earth that sound like something from out of this world, inciting wonder and excitement at the same time. The 1973 Shadow DN2 needs no introduction. A big-block, twin-turbocharged Can-Am monster. You only need to listen for a minute to determine that is a monster Can-Am contestant, and that the power behind the driver is begging to be put down to the ground.
Watch this short clip after our restoration of this legendary race car as we warm up those turbos and get some revs in.
- On board with Bruce Canepa and his Porsche 935 July 31, 2020
- Canepa Shopwalk – Week of July 25th July 25, 2020
- Gordon Murray’s T.50 Supercar: The Ultimate Road-Going V12 Engine July 21, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of July 17th July 18, 2020
- Canepa Shop Walk – Week of July 10th July 10, 2020