Saturday is the Day at the Rolex Reunion!
Saturday August 19th is our big day and here is how it is going down at Laguna Seca:
- 9:30-9:50am, Group 3A: 1959 Lister-Costin #1
- 10:00-10:20am, Group 4A: 1979 Porsche 935 #12, 1979 Porsche 935 #70
- 12:00-12:20pm, Group 8A: 1989 Porsche 962C #14, 1985 Porsche 962 #5, 1990 Toyota AAR Eagle GTP #99
- 3:00-3:20pm, Group 3A: 1959 Lister-Costin #1
- 3:30-3:50pm, Group 4A: 1979 Porsche 935 #12, 1979 Porsche 935 #70
- 5:30-5:50pm, Group 8A: 1989 Porsche 962C #14, 1985 Porsche 962 #5, 1990 Toyota AAR Eagle GTP #99
Our paddock hardware: fresh from restoration at Canepa will be the Canon Porsche 962 and Toyota Eagle GTP, along with the Coca-Cola Porsche 962 – all racing against each other in Group 8A; Bruce’s legendary Porsche 935 and the Paul Newman Le Mans 935 will be mixing it up with 6 other firebreathing 935s in Group 4A; the first Lister-Costin Corvette powered sportscar will howl in Group 3A; and from the Collier Collection on display with the Revs Institute – a Porsche 906 and Abarth Simca 2 Mila Corsa.
We’ll be in our traditional home near Turn Four in the paddock during the Rolex Reunion. Hope you can join us for some amazing historic racing!
Can’t make it to Laguna Seca this year? Stay updated by following our Facebook and Instagram pages. Our staff photographer, Zach James Todd, will be on the ground sending out updates through the day during the weekend. Facebook. Instagram.
- Canepa Cars and Coffee- Open House Kick Off August 12th 2017 August 15, 2017
- Canepa Shop Walk- Week of August 11th August 12, 2017
- Saturday is the Day at the Rolex Reunion! August 8, 2017
- Canepa Shop Walk- Week of August 4th August 4, 2017
- Canepa Shop Walk- Week of July 28th July 28, 2017