Canepa Cars and Coffee May 13th 2017
Canepa Cars and Coffee- Day of the Dragster
Put together Don “The Snake” Prudhomme, 10 gallons of nitromethene, and the 3000 horsepower Shelby Super Snake he drove in 1967-68 and you get a whole lot of ear-splitting noise. Joining The Snakes in the Canepa parking lot was another fantastic nitro burner, the Ingénue Buick Funny Car, as well as some other impressive drag machines. Without question May 2017 was, hands-down, the loudest Canepa Cars and Coffee on record. A big thanks to “The Snake” for visiting us, and you can visit the Super Snake dragster anytime, along with other racing legends, in the Canepa Motorsports Museum. Enjoy our gallery for Canepa Cars and Coffee May 13th, 2017. Photos by Canepa Staff Photographer Zach Todd.
- Canepa Shop Walk- Week of May 26th May 26, 2017
- Canepa Porsche 917 Engine Restoration May 25, 2017
- Canepa Shop Walk- Week of May 19th May 19, 2017
- Emerald Green 1988 Porsche 959 Canepa Generation III Upgrade- In Progress May 19, 2017
- Canepa Cars and Coffee- Day of the Dragster May 16, 2017